|Leo Compatibility||Zodiac Signs|
|Most Compatible Signs||Aries, Sagittarius, and Gemini|
|Enemy Signs||Taurus, Scorpio, and Aquarius|
|Neutral Signs||Cancer, Virgo, Libra, and Capricorn|
Leos are dynamic, confident, and natural-born leaders. As a Fire sign, they have a passion for life and a desire to be in the spotlight. In relationships, Leos wants plenty of attention and adoration. They thrive when they are able to take the lead and when their partner showers them with affection. The fixed quality of this sign also means that Leo is determined and loyal in love. They will stand by their partner through thick and thin.
Leo personality, interest, nature and relationship goals:
Want to get professional advice for free? Call on this number: (888) 695-3555 & get first 5 minutes free.
Let’s see how Leo’s behave with individual signs:
Aries is a fellow Fire sign that also craves adventure and the spotlight. This pairing is passionate and exciting but can also be competitive and combative.
- As two Fire signs, Aries and Leo have magnetic chemistry and sizeable egos. Both love being the center of attention and aren’t afraid to take risks.
- They will encourage each other to aim high and will revel in each other’s successes.
- Challenges arise due to them both wanting to be the alpha. Who will give in when there is a disagreement? These two strong personalities may clash over who should be in charge.
- The best aspect of an Aries-Leo relationship is the enthusiastic support they provide each other. They cheer each other on to victory and celebrate wholeheartedly.
- As long as they establish roles and respect one another’s need for independence, these two make a dynamic love match.
While very different in temperament, Taurus can be a stabilizing match for Leo’s dramatic side.
- Where Leo is all fiery impulse, Taurus is steady and grounded. Leo provides excitement, while Taurus gives security.
- When they understand they have complementary strengths, this earth and fire duo can make an invincible team.
- Leo will push Taurus out of their comfort zone, while Taurus will provide a calm port in the storm for Leo.
- The clashes come when Leo feels too constrained by careful Taurus or Taurus gets tired of Leo’s ego and spotlight-chasing antics. For it to work, Taurus needs to give Leo plenty of praise, and Leo must cultivate patience for Taurus’ slower, more methodical approach.
- These two opposites can find a beautiful balance together with a little work.
Intellectually-stimulating Gemini keeps Leo entertained, while Leo’s boldness helps bring out Gemini’s more reticent side.
- Leo and Gemini are both outgoing social signs that enjoy conversation, fun, and trying new things.
- Gemini’s witty banter and exciting ideas captivate Leo. And Leo’s dynamic optimism encourages Gemini to dream big.
- They make great friends and exciting, though not always lasting, companions.
- The downside is that Leo wants to be the center of attention, while Gemini prefers being more of a social butterfly.
- Leo’s need for flattery and Gemini’s aloof detachment could also pose issues.
- For this pairing to go the distance, Leo needs to give Gemini space, and Gemini must shower Leo with praise. Overall, though, their differences make for great chemistry.
While nurturing Cancer can seem too passive for fiery Leo, they share a need for loyalty and security.
- At first glance, Cancer and Leo seem an unlikely match – Cancer wants a comfortable home life while Leo seeks fame and fortune.
- But these two signs have more in common than you might expect. Cancer’s nurturing nature soothes Leo’s ego. And Leo makes Cancer feel safe and protected.
- The trouble comes when Cancer’s moodiness or Leo’s drama queen tendencies flare up. Cancer needs to open up and communicate, while Leo must cultivate empathy and patience.
- With compromise, this pairing can be mutually fulfilling. At its best, Cancer helps ground Leo’s wildfire, and Leo inspires Cancer out of their shell.
Leo and Leo Compatibility
Double the passion and double the ego make Leo-Leo partnerships exciting if tempestuous.
- Put two Leos together, and you get double the zest for life.
- Two of these Fire signs will be the life of the party and enjoy healthy competition with each other. They will bask in mutual adoration and push each other to even greater heights.
- On the flip side, two Leos jockeying to be the star of the show can create nonstop drama.
- For Leo-Leo relationships to thrive, they need to establish clear roles and take turns sharing the spotlight.
- As long as they feed each other’s egos and remember that a team is only as strong as its captain AND its crew members, two Leos can accomplish amazing things…and have loads of fun together!
While very different in their approach to life, Virgo’s attention to detail and Leos’s generous spirit can make them a great match.
- At first, Leo and Virgo seem an unlikely pairing – Leo is boisterous and center stage, while Virgo prefers to work steadily behind the scenes.
- But where Leo brings the creativity and vision, Virgo supplies the practical know-how.
- Virgo teaches Leo patience while Leo coaxes Virgo out of their shell.
- For this couple to click, Leo has to understand Virgo’s need to perfect their craft, while Virgo must offer praise and validation to bolster Leo’s confidence.
- Virgo’s criticism can get under Leo’s skin, but when delivered with care, helps Leo become their best self.
Libra’s charm and social graces are a boon for Leo’s eager audience. As long as Leo shines the spotlight on Libra too, this is a fulfilling match.
- Leo and Libra are both vibrant signs that love to mix and mingle.
- Libra’s easygoing temperament and desire for equilibrium smooths Leo’s rough edges.
- Leo inspires Libra to take the lead sometimes rather than constantly seeking consensus. And Leo benefits from Libra’s willingness to compromise.
- Trouble arises only if Leo becomes too domineering or Libra too eager to please everyone but their partner.
- The key to success is for Libra to speak up when their needs aren’t being met and for Leo to put Libra first sometimes.
- With balance and bountiful admiration, this duo glows.
Leo’s fiery bravado both intrigues and irritates the enigmatic Scorpio in this passionate but complex pairing.
- Scorpio’s intensity and secrecy whets Leo’s curiosity. And Leo’s glittery persona dazzles Scorpio and pulls them out of their shell.
- The chemistry between these two is sizzling. But Scorpio’s need for privacy and Leo’s need for acclaim often clash.
- For this union to last, Leo must give Scorpio the space they require. And Scorpio needs to express their feelings rather than brood or retaliate.
- On the positive side, each provides what the other lacks – Leo brings joy while Scorpio gives depth.
A fun-loving match, Sagittarius and Leo make great playmates and partners. Life is one big adventure with this fiery duo.
- Leo and Sagittarius are both passionate Fire signs with a lust for life.
- They both love to explore new horizons and dive into experiences together.
- As a couple, they radiate positivity and enjoy healthy competition that pushes them to be their best. Neither sign is inclined to jealousy or possessiveness.
- The only hindrance to their happiness is if Sagittarius’s blunt honesty deflates Leo’s ego or if Leo tries to dominate Sagittarius’s free spirit.
- Their shared vitality and optimism make Leo and Sagittarius a stellar love match and presents with great intimate experience.
Down-to-earth Capricorn can seem the opposite of dramatic Leo, but their differences make for mutual growth.
- On the surface, fiery Leo and grounded Capricorn don’t seem a likely pair.
- Where Leo seeks the spotlight, Capricorn shuns unnecessary attention.
- They have opposing strengths, they can fill in each other’s gaps. Capricorn offers structure and discipline to balance Leo’s impulsiveness. And Leo coaxes Capricorn to loosen up and enjoy life more.
- For this couple to go the distance, Capricorn must stroke Leo’s ego with plenty of praise. Leo must respect Capricorn’s need for patience, organization, and hard work.
- As long as they nurture what they lack in themselves and in each other, Leo and Capricorn can thrive. Else Leo-Capricorn. duo will fall apart.
Lively Leo helps ground futuristic Aquarius in the pleasures of the present moment.
- Leo and Aquarius are both highly independent signs, yet they complement each other well.
- Leo radiates warmth that keeps cool-natured Aquarius from becoming too isolated.
- In turn, Aquarius stimulates Leo’s mental faculties and inspires Leo to think outside the box.
- Conflicts arise when Leo craves personal praise Aquarius gives to humanity in general. Or when Aquarius’s impersonal objectivity makes Leo feel insecure.
- For success, Leo needs to extend Aquarius the freedom they require. And Aquarius must remember to get personal once in a while.
- Overall, though, their differences make for great chemistry in love and in bed.
While very different, dreamy Pisces and dynamic Leo can balance each other beautifully.
- At first glance, Leo and Pisces don’t seem the most obvious match.
- Leo radiates confidence, while Pisces is more reticent.
- Leo’s warmth and vitality help bring Pisces out of their shell.
- Pisces teaches Leo to cultivate their spiritual, compassionate side.
- The main struggles arise when either sign goes to extremes: Pisces martyrs themselves or Leo turns into an egotistical tyrant.
- To thrive, Pisces must set healthy boundaries, and Leo should put their partner before their pride.
Get Your Reading Online
Check one of these two platforms. After extensive research, we highly recommend the advisors at Keen and Kasamba for their rigorously screened talent, proven accuracy, and thousands of 5-star reviews. Even their introductory offers provide tremendous value, with readings starting at the lowest price ever. Take control of your love life, career, and purpose by clicking below. The insights you gain will be life-changing.
- Over 1,700 advisors to choose from.
- Phone, chat and video readings.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
Satisfaction Indicator: 1259 purchases.
- Over 2,000 advisors to choose from.
- Chat and email readings.
- Highly satisfied customers
Satisfaction Indicator: 3387 purchases.